- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, you are able to pay for the whole year when you sign up for your Wellness Plan.
An additional $35 one-time membership fee is collected upon enrolment.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes, unless you ask us to cancel your plan, it will automatically renew every year.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
Your payment information (credit card) is entered into a secure portal when you sign up for your plan. You can decide to have the withdrawal date between the 1st and 15th of every month depending on what is best for you.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your pet is healthy, the costs of preventive and routine care can add up quickly.
Our Pet Wellness Plans can provide you with an easy-to-manage monthly payment option so you know the exact costs of your pet's core care every month. No surprises.
By spreading out the payments, wellness plans help avoid the problem of bigger bills every time you bring your pet to the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign multiple pets up at the same time, you will just have to pay the one-time $35 enrolment fee once (not for each pet).
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans help keep your senior pets feeling well as they get older. Your Wellness Plan can be customized depending on the unique recurring needs of your pet, and that includes aging-related requirements! Wellness Plans for older pets include the standard core services, in addition to screening for various age-related diseases and disorders.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Regular preventive veterinary care for young pets can help build a foundation for good life-long health. When you sign your puppy or kitten up for a Wellness Plan their vaccinations are included in the monthly fee.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
We highly recommend it! Pet Wellness Plans help our clients manage the costs of routine veterinary care and help ensure that our patients receive the medical care they require on a regular basis.
Why Consider A Wellness Plan
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
If your pet passes away during your 12-month commitment, we will cancel the plan immediately.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
While both Wellness Plans and pet insurance help you manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care, they cover different types of veterinary services.
Wellness Plans include preventive care costs (things like vaccinations and routine exams), while Pet Insurance is designed to cover emergency services, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine care that all cats and dogs require (core vaccines, wellness exams, flea prevention, and more). You will also receive a 10% discount on any other service your pet needs, excluding food and grooming.